Effective Date: March 2016
2. WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
- We are not in the business of selling your information to others and only share customer information as described in this Policy Agreement. When you use our Website, create a SkySilk Account, or perform a transaction with us, the personal information you provide (such as your name, address and email address) is collected by us and/or our Third Party Service Providers (defined below). From time to time, additional personal information (such as transaction location, purchase activity, and rewards redeemed) may be generated from your use of the service and collected. The information listed above will be collected so that we can provide you with fully functioning products & services, and so we can better understand our customers.
- If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent by contacting us to request the deletion of your skysilk account at [email protected].
4. DATA LOCATION
- Customer Data that SkySilk processes on your behalf may be transferred to, stored, and processed in locations throughout the United States and Canada where SkySilk, its affiliates, or subcontractors maintain facilities. You hereby grant SkySilk authority to make any such transfer of Customer Data to any location in the United States and to store and process Customer Data for the purpose of providing SkySilk Offerings.
5. USER ACCESS
- You are allowed access to a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with SkySilk.com for the purpose of viewing, editing, or updating that information. This includes access to up-to-date information regarding recent orders; personally identifiable information (including name, e-mail, password, rewards account information, and general communications); payment settings (including credit card information and promotional certificate and gift card or rewards points balances); e-mail notification settings (including Security Alerts and newsletters); and social features of our Website.
- We may disclose all or part of your personal information if we are required or permitted by law to do so, or if you violate our Terms of Service. We may also disclose all or part of your personal information to our employees, agents, affiliates and certain companies and/or individuals performing functions on our behalf (collectively, "Third Party Service Providers"). These Third Party Service Providers will have access to personal information only when it is required for performing services necessary for the administration/functionality of this Website as well as of its functions. Examples of the need for personal information include but are not limited to the following: fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service.Third Party Service Providers may not use personal information for other purposes. In certain instances, our Third Party Service Providers may collect such information directly.
- SkySilk is committed to helping protect the security of your information. We take commercially reasonable and appropriate precautionary, technical, and organizational measures to protect your information against accidental loss, destruction, unauthorized disclosure/access or unlawful destruction.
- Commercially reasonable precautions include physical, electronic and managerial measures to safeguard and secure any personal information you provide to us (e.g. data will be stored in protected databases on secured servers with restricted access). However, given that electronically submitted data is not 100% secure, we make no representations or warranties as to the security of any personal information you submit online, which you do at your own risk.
10. CONTACT INFORMATION
- If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information please contact us at [email protected].